Montag, 8. Oktober 2012

Germany in December

So how long can i keep living this lifestyle? Normally people would say at this point: When is it time to get back to reality? I can't bring myself to ask that question. It just doesn't make any sense to me. These last 7 months have been more real than most of my previous experiences. Reality to most people in this case would also be synonymous to "taking things seriously again". Gotta say I don't quite understand that one either. This trip has caused me to make so many more serious decisions and allowed to me to have many more serious experiences than I ever did during my "serious" time pursuing my first degree. So no I'm not going back to reality and no I am not going to start taking life seriously again...I'm just going to take the next right step for me. That just so happens to be starting a Masters in Berlin. The way I have been living the last 7 months has been a very unique lifestyle. It's very difficult to put it into words, but the best way to describe it I guess is: I've been living. Going out on this adventure I wasn't sure it could be done this way. Now with definite certainty I can say it is possible. What that means to me is simply that I can and will go back to it whenever the time is right again.
There is a reason for all this babbling. Recently I have booked my flight home to Germany. For the first time I have a date for when this adventure will come to an end. December 14th I will be flying back to Frankfurt, but not from Kuala Lumpur. The last few weeks I have known that quite soon my trip would be nearing its final stage...I just wanted to make sure that I went out in style. So on Dec. 14th I will be flying back to Frankfurt from Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. On November 28th I officially leave Kuala Lumpur for Siem Reap, Cambodia, where I will have 5 days to see and do as much as I can before I make my way to Vietnam to meet my awesome and almost equally as cool as me sister! The Broetz duo infernale will have 11 days to experience Vietnam and then head back together. Can't really think of a more worthy exit than that!!

2 Kommentare:

  1. I was looking at doing Vietnam in December! Very cool and I'm sure Berlin will bring you many more adventures. PS, I'm coming to visit.

    AntwortenLöschen