Montag, 23. Juli 2012

Kuala Lumpur

I'm finally making some cash in KL!
Teaching Korean kids English!
I'm very quickly realising that teaching is an amazing way to travel and make money. This plan I set out on, of staying in places for longer than just a normal touristic duration is really unravelling quite well. Finding work in KL required a bit more patience than in Turkey, since there I already had the restaurant gig. The wait paid off though and now, for KL standards, I'm making good money...or starting to now that I'm getting more and more lessons. If you speak English fluently and want to try teaching and traveling...start getting some teaching experience ASAP. With a bit of experience and fluent English the rest of the world is your playground. It's fun too and it's really rewarding getting to teach children/people from such different cultures!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen