Freitag, 25. Mai 2012

Istanbul...soon Kuala Lumpur

I've been working a bit more this week, and at work I met a Portuguese couple. We ended up having a very long talk about Southeast Asia. I told them I was heading to Kuala Lumpur after Istanbul and they started raving about the area. They were telling me about all these amazing places in Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam...and it got me thinking. Actually no, it gave me goosebumps. In just over a month instead of writing Istanbul on top of these posts, I'll be writing Kuala Lumpur...and that's just the start! I am definitely beginning to get super pumped for Malaysia/SouthEast Asia!! For now though, I still have a good month left in Istanbul and that thought hasn't lost it's charm either! Summer time, maybe heading South, Euro Cup!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen