Samstag, 7. April 2012

Niederselters

Roughly one year ago I was starting my Bachelor Thesis, i.e. finishing up University...about the time where everyone starts asking you "What do you wanna do when you're done?". My answer was very clear to me: Travel the world a bit! It was a simple idea, which I quickly realized is not as simple to pull through...especially the way I wanted to do it. My way of travelling the world involves staying longer periods of time in selected countries, thereby properly getting to know the culture, people and of course the country itself. Based on very good friendships my first 2 major destinations were quickly found: Turkey and Malaysia. So I'll be spending at least 3 months in each of these countries...as a start. Travelling for a long time requires a few things: travel insurance, accommodation plans, flights, selected items, certain things planned, and of course that moolah (money ;) ). 3 months of living with my parents, working 2 jobs (tutoring and bakery) and finally doing my liscence and now I'm ready to head out. This blog is really only a way to keep my friends and family updated on what I'm up to, so I'm not quite sure how frequent I'll be updating this bad boy. Who knows though, I might get very into it...Tomorrow night I fly to Istanbul to start this adventure Oriental style...booyah!

1 Kommentar: